Re: [Az-Geocaching] GSAK

+ (text/html)
Author: ShadowAce
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] GSAK
Use it daily .. Just updated all the caches within the last 20 minutes even.

Not only do I recommend it, I have been known to give classes on what I
know of it. :)

We actually held a geek night while on vacation in Hawaii so I could teach
some of the GeOhana about the abilities of it.

Caching along a route? Oh so simple.
Was that cache archived? Not a problem
Where are all the TB's? Setup a filter

Find all caches hidden by a person? Setup a filter
Avoid all caches hidden by a person? Setup a filter.

Closest caches to a location? Setup a filter
All virtuals in the state? Setup a filter
All caches I have ever found sorted by date? Setup a filter.

I can go on forever, but if your really interested, feel free to email me
off list so we do not spam others and I will help setup what I can.