Re: [Az-Geocaching] Additional Waypoint Entries

+ (text/html)
Author: Bill Nolan
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Additional Waypoint Entries
I decided to do something about the high cost of fuel. A few weeks ago, I
bought a VW Jetta TDI diesel. It pushed 50 MPG. Nope, it won't go off
road, but we still have the 4x4 for those trips, and, since we drive a LOT
(VW has 7500 miles on it is 6 weeks) we are saving some bucks on the fuel.

Bill in Willcox

_____

"Why spend all that money in $3 a gallon gas and
help support the record profits the oil companies are enjoying (at our
expense) when I can drive a short 10 minute drive up the road from my house
and park less than 1/4 mile away and hike to this cache?"