Re: [Az-Geocaching] Palm PDA

+ (text/html)
Author: ShadowAce
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Palm PDA
Cachemate
http://www.smittyware.com/palm/cachemate/

I use Palm for it everyday and it works flawless.

Actually had a CE device but at that time no cachemate support for it.

Do not be fooled, the palm OS is just find for waypoints and data sets. :)

It is very simple to load your filter in GSAK then export to PDA .. Hotsync
and I have 2000 caches for Arizona just waiting to be hunted down.