Re: [Az-Geocaching] perkinsville road

Author: Roping The Wind
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] perkinsville road

Thanks for the comments. I have always wanted to travel this road and also
get the caches along it. There are 4 caches between Jerome and Perkinsville.
I was thinking we would travel the route on the way to Las Vegas in late
September. With the price of gas these days, I woudnt have any good excuse
to travel it otherwise! If it isnt that much farther timewise and distance
wise from here, I think we might just do it. Plus we get some caches along
the way!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind