Re: [Az-Geocaching] Old School cache, and a film in the maki…

+ (text/html)
Author: AZcachemeister
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Old School cache, and a film in the making
I've been seeing that set going up and wondered what was going
on...figured it was a movie being filmed but wasn't sure, thanks for the
confirmation! Somehow, when I passed the 'checkpoint' on the way to *Old
School*, I thought it was real! I thought about posting a 'warning' in
my log that the cache may soon be inaccessible, but I knew there are
other ways to get in there so I didn't say anything. I never connected
the 'gate' with the 'set'! DOH!