Re: [Az-Geocaching] Old School cache, and a film in the maki…

Author: Jake Olson
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Old School cache, and a film in the making
I did some further reading on the forums for this movie (look at the
bottom of the page of the link I just posted. Everyone living in the
area is talking about how they live on or near the set so I'd say it
is the movie.

Credited cast:
Jason Bateman
Tom Bresnahan    ....     Rex Burr
Merek Browne    ....     Little League Baseball Player
Chris Cooper
Jamie Foxx
Jennifer Garner
Nito Larioza    ....     Assassin Car Shooter
Merik Tadros    ....     Al Jazeera Reporter

Looks like quite a few familiar names.

---jake