Re: [Az-Geocaching] Coins

Author: Brian Casteel
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Coins
Judging by what Jake has been razzing me with, I'd say Someburros at
Stapley/Baseline or Mill/Baseline. It could be at the new one as well,
but that's for Jake to determine. If I were to guess, I'd say the
weekend of the May 20th might be feasible since they should be delivered
by that time, but it also depends on his availability. I'd hate to see
it delayed any, since the following weekend is the Memorial Day holiday
an event might be sparsely attended.

Brian
Team A.I.