Re: [Az-Geocaching] PDA recommendations

Author: Roping The Wind
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] PDA recommendations

>From: "Brian Casteel" <>

>Scott - I don't need the grossly expensive Axim with the 624MHz processor
>for caching, so you just keep your fingers off the keyboard. :-)

ROFLMAO!!! :)) LOLOLOLOLOL

Well... no, you dont NEED it... but you know you WANT it!!!! Actually, the
Dell Axim X51V is down to as low as $374 on their website!

>Anyone else with thoughts in the ~$250 and below range would be much
>appreciated. I was looking at the iPaq rx1955 or possibly the PalmTX.

I do know someone with a brand new Palm TX and he seems quite happy with it.
I played with it a bit and I was rather impressed. I dont really like Palm's
newer offerings. They seem way behind the curve lately. But for the money...
the Palm TX looks like a good PDA.

I'm still using my ancient but trusty Palm M130! I am hoping someday it will
stop working so I have an excuse to buy a new X51V!!! But, this thing does
do everything I need it to do... and it works! I think I am going on over 4
years with this M130 now. After writing a big fat check to the %$*%^* IRS...
I will not be buying any PDA's right now! :( Not to mention, all the toys I
hope to add on to my truck soon!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind