Re: [Az-Geocaching] New MapSource update

Author: Roping The Wind
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] New MapSource update
Nice! Last night I downloaded the new Mapsource version and it is really
nice. Some visual improvements as well as other great additions. They did
some updates to the track features (which I havent played around with
yet)... still dissapointed that they didnt fix what I consider to be a
problem with the track logs... some data not appearing in a 'saved' track
log as opposed to data that does appear on a tracklog that wasnt 'saved' and
just offloaded from the GPS. I emailed Garmin several months ago to tell
them about that issue. I am suprised a simple little improvement like that
wasnt accomplished in this update.

Also, there is a version update (still beta) for the 60C too.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind