Re: [Az-Geocaching] State Land Department Interactive Map

Author: Bob & Linda Smith
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] State Land Department Interactive Map
When I was active with the Volunteers In Protection (VIP) in Yavapai county
the Sheriff's deputies would stop people and ask for the permit. Just how
often it was asked for I don't know as I was not on patrol with a deputy at
the time. I figure it is cheap insurance and I keep ours up to date.

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite, Prescott