[Az-Geocaching] Lost GPS

+ (text/html)
Author: connie stahlman
To: az-geocaching
New-Topics: [Az-Geocaching] I'm off the hook!!!, [Az-Geocaching] Travel Bugs are a major P.I.T.A!!!!!!
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Lost GPS
CHARM was visiting me from Oregon and I was trying to help her find Sprocket's Challenge: Chasing the Goose GCA4FD and we did not get as far as the cache when we gave up, headed back to the car and got off the trail -on the North side of the Mt that we had started out on the south side of! Somewhere after taking pictures at a view point, still on the trail, and putting my GPS (Garmin Legend- a blue one) in my pocket I lost it! Please, if anyone is heading out to that cache can you keep an eye out for it - I'd love to have it back.