Re: [Az-Geocaching] THE END IS NEAR!

Author: Roping The Wind
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] THE END IS NEAR!

I do post DNF's from time to time. However, I dont keep them. After I find
the cache... I delete the DNF. I dont like to have more than one log on a
cache after I have found it. Although, in my find log.. I will mention that
I had made a previous attempt and couldnt find it (or multiple previous
attempt, if that is the case!). In the case of these two caches... they are
both brand new and a DNF is important to other cachers and also to the cache
owner to know that it might be gone or whatever. Turns out the one cache is
gone. The other cache, I guess you have to be able to read the cache owners
mind... as I am thinking that maybe it isnt a straight forward multi cache.
(Whats Up At Sunview-GCT9PX). Although it indicates it is a multi cache. Not
sure what to think of that one. It is very close to home, so I will probably
take another look at it.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind