Re: [Az-Geocaching] THE END IS NEAR!

Author: Roping The Wind
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] THE END IS NEAR!

LOLOLOL :) :) :) ROFLMAO!!! :) :) :)

Yea, well.. enjoy them while they last! :) Actually, the one I get to
delete. I cant find something that isnt there! Turns out the 'Picnic in the
Park' cache is already missing. Imagine that. It hasnt even been found yet
(and the cache owner didnt even know it had yet been approved) and already
it is gone! Although, even if the cache is gone... the coordinates were WAY
off. They put me in an open grassy area. So nowhere to put a cache within
80' of there really. There were some lampost. But I wouldnt think anyone
would put a cache under a light lampost? Would they? ;)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind