RE: [Az-Geocaching] Gotta love it.

+ (text/html)
Author: Apryl Clark
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Gotta love it.
I love The ONION!!!! I haven't read one in a while but a friend of my hubby's used to get them..and well since he went to jail...living in a junkyard...yeah well bottomline I don't get them anymore. hehe
Speaking of watering grass I'm on an HOA and this year the board outvoted me on deciding to water the common areas. Meanwhile my grass is dead!!!! YEHAW!!! (minivent)
Apryl

From: "Brian Casteel" <>Reply-To: To: <>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Gotta love it.Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:07:39 -0700

{margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman';}
span.EmailStyle17
{font-family:Arial;color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
{size:8.5in 11.0in;margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
{page:Section1;}

I knew there was a reason I enjoyed The Onion so much..

PHOENIX, AZ—Ignoring the fact that they live in the middle of a God-forsaken alkali desert, residents continue to demand more water for their parched lawns and bleached-out swimming pools.

BrianTeam A.I.

DISCLAIMER: This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at either the e-mail address or by calling the telephone number associated with this transmission. Please delete this e-mail from your computer (or discard this fax). Thank You.