Re: [Az-Geocaching] another topic but started as a, there ha…

Author: EvilFISH
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] another topic but started as a, there has to be a word for it
I can not speak the name of the place that shall remain nameless and if
Scott would pull his eyes off the working staff that to would be evident but
yes Gale there shall be a time when most of those who know will gather at
the place that shall remain nameless Taking lots of pictures while eating
and conversing and displaying a red sauce in abundance, which pictures shall
be used and displayed when he of the move away from the place that shall
remain nameless gets out hand.....