Re: [Az-Geocaching] Fw: URGENT ASISTANCE

+ (text/html)
Author: Rand Hardin
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Fw: URGENT ASISTANCE
I received the same "HELP NEDDED" spam. I deleted mine though. Now I too know what it was about. It appears that this Elizabeth Kunde Taylor (?) got our email addresses from the listserv somehow.
So Regan and Jake, are either of you going to help this poor individual get her money? ;-) Hahaha.
Rand
FROM JAKE:
now I know where that came from. thanks.