Re: [Az-Geocaching] Ponders rubbing it in, with Brian

+ (text/html)
Author: Creepin' Jeepers
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Ponders rubbing it in, with Brian
OK you guys, I've been biting my tongue will all this Someburro yak. Yeah, they're good, but they're not the end all.

Now before you all get on me like white on rice, let me suggest a compromise that is really closer to Montana; Try the shrimp burro at Senor Taco in Fountain Hills at Shea and Saguaro.

Now you can get back to your tease,

Dick
CJ