Re: [Az-Geocaching] Is that Republic article still due tomor…

+ (text/html)
Author: Gale
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Is that Republic article still due tomorrow?
Regan,

Is that republic article still due out tomorrow? I dont subscribe to it so need to get it to read if it is coming out tomorrow.

Robin Kent <> wrote:
I took reporter Larry Hendricks and a photograper on a cache run
today in Flagstaff.
There should be a Featured Article in Friday's edition (9/23) of the Daily Sun.
Check your local newstand!
flgAZ

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]
[ Robin J Kent
< Flagstaff, Arizona USA
[ http://users.kent.net/~rob

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden. Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
"Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling , The Explorer 1898