Re: [Az-Geocaching] Off topic: need a vet in Prescott

Author: Robert & Linda Smith
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Off topic: need a vet in Prescott
Gale,

We use 2 different vet hospitals here in Prescott. It depends on what
service we need. We have miniature horses and take them to Circle L in
Chino Valley first. There are on Highway 89 across the street from the
Iron Horse Cafe. Dr. Close, a good old boy from Texas is a wonderful
horse vet at Circle L. If our horse needs over night help we will go to
Prescott Animal Hospital. At this hospital we have worked with 2
different vets, Dr. Noltie (sp) is the most knowledgeable horse vet in
the area but he has the bed side manner of a cactus. PAH has a very
good facility and can over night your pets very comfortably but they are
a bit expensive. Circle is can handle dogs and cats very well and a bit
more reasonable. IMOH

I wish you folks the best in their search.

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite