[Az-Geocaching] National Public Lands Day

+ (text/html)
Author: Team Tierra Buena
To: Arizona Geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] National Public Lands Day
Just a reminder that National Public Lands Day (NPLD) is only three weeks
away: Saturday, September 24, 2005. See http://www.npld.com/. Arizona
Geocachers have formed a group to participate in the NPLD event being held
at the new Visitor Center of the Phoenix North Mountain Preserve. We will be
participating in the trail project beginning at 7 AM, and between 9 AM and 2
PM we will be staffing a table where we will be introducing Geocaching to
the estimated 5,000 people who will be attending this event. For more
information, see the documents at http://tinyurl.com/7s89g.

If you'd like to participate, we can still use more help. Please let me know
if you'd like to join us for either the trail project or the booth. Or both!

Yesterday, we got the Geocaching brochures that we'll be distributing at the
event. Thanks again, Budcam! Cameron was even able to take care of getting
them folded for us, so all we'll have to do is hand them out.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Steve

Team Tierra Buena