Re: [Az-Geocaching] More name stories?

Author: Robert & Linda Smith
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] More name stories?
AZTech,

I think you find that Team C.H.U.M.P. has moved out of the area. We
adopted his GC5A07 up here in Prescott. With him moving I don't believe
he is on the listserv any more. He does have a couple of virtuals out
and about. You might do a search for him on GC.com by his team name and
see where that takes you.

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite