RE: [Az-Geocaching] Rep Article - Poll

+ (text/html)
Author: Crystal Hinkle
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Rep Article - Poll
I play hide and go seek with my cats and dog..does that count?

Seriously, though, I looked on the bookcrossing website and couldn't really
find any in my area. The website is not as user friendly as the geocaching
site. I have received a wheresgeorge bill before, but didn't know what it
was at the time :-)

Crystal

HinkleHouse

_____