[Az-Geocaching] Opinion please

Author: Robert & Linda Smith
To: AZGeocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Opinion please
Dear List,

I have a situation with one of my caches that I need some opinions
about. The building where my library cache 910.285PE GCJNVJ will be
closed on August 28, 2005 for remodeling. All the library books will be
moved to a temporary location 5 or 6 miles away. I could mark new
coordinates up there and open the cache for more finds. This would give
some folks the possibility of logging basically the same cache a second
time.

You know, as I write this I'm thinking I will just archive the cache
until the remodeling is finished. Then I can reopen the original cache
in the new, remodeled library.

Maybe I can build a totally different cache for the temporary location.

If you have a different opinion I would like to hear it.

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite