Re: [Az-Geocaching] What does your geocaching name mean and …

+ (text/html)
Author: Gale
To: listserv
New-Topics: [Az-Geocaching] Wind tunnels and more
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] What does your geocaching name mean and how did youcome up with it
Ok first off...no air in car? Ewwwww.

In all the years Ive lived here, and gone tubing, Ive never heard of a wind tunnel. Please tell us more.

Hilary and Justin Moore <> wrote:
We can't wait for it to cool off so we can get out there and do some of this- neither of our cars have a/c so we're patiently waiting for Ocotober! By the way, while I am writing to everyone, have any of you heard of wind tunnel near the Salt River? My husband and his friend were told about it and we are thinking of placing a cache there in the future- just wondering if anyone else has heard of it or may like to join them for searching for it? Have a good day everyone!

Hilary, Justin, Ramey, Caeden and Lily ~ World Rovers

Support London
www.werenotafraid.com