RE: [Az-Geocaching] Caching vehicle for sale (?) - gets grea…

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Casteel
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Caching vehicle for sale (?) - gets great mileage!!!
How much? :-)

Brian

Team A.I.

_____

[mailto:az-geocaching-bounces@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of David
Lucas
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 4:44 PM
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Caching vehicle for sale (?) - gets great
mileage!!!

Sounds like a very nice ride. I've got a 2001 Kawasaki Ninja 500R that I'm
thinking about selling. Course, with the price of gas, I might need to
start using it for geocaching!

David

AZTech

ShadowAce <> wrote:

ShadowAce

I own and drive an 1100cc 1996 Honda Shadow American Classic Edition (ACE).
:)

That was pretty straight forward hehehe We have since added cute nicknames
for the rest of the Crew (family) but it would be too long of a process to
change the logging name to include them all.

Drayman is Draven, our 8 year old son.

Wrenbo is Wren, our 5 year old daughter.

U.M.D. is my wife, (Uber Micro Detector) as she seems to have the best luck
of the bunch when we try to locate one. hehe

I like this as it is a historical portion of AZ geocachers.