Re: [Az-Geocaching] Jeff 360 shows his true nature....very s…

Author: Brian Cluff
To: listserv
New-Topics: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Jeff 360 shows... Let's try to do something better
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Jeff 360 shows his true nature....very sad
Trisha Brasher wrote:
> I did not START the "negativity" and I will not put up with being
> attacked with such filth and not let others know.

I've tried to stay out of all of this, as these things tend to work
themselves out. The problem is that the message you posed was filth and
the single most offensive chuck of it ever posted to the az-geocaching
mailing list... a list dedicated to a the family oriented sport/game.
timekiller of geocaching.
All I have to say is; if a neighbors dog took a dump on your lawn and
you didn't like it, what good does it do to smear dog turd on all your
neighbors houses? We'll take your word for it that there was turd
involved and that it stinks.

Brian Cluff
AzGeocaching.com