[Az-Geocaching] Couldnt get satellites today?

+ (text/html)
Author: Gale
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Couldnt get satellites today?
This afternoon while we were out trying the new waymarking stuff, we had trouble getting a satellite fix. At one point we even considered getting a new gps, convinced our 3 yr old basic etrex was folding on us. We couldnt get the signal at all. Later on, we could. Does anyone know if something was going on today that interfered with the signal? Or is our unit in need of repair?