RE: [Az-Geocaching] Re: I-10 caches

+ (text/html)
Author: Adam Mercier
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Re: I-10 caches
Thanks, Paul.
I have spent a lot of time in Tucson this summer (Rita Ranch area) and
have found many neat caches. I just find myself thinking each time I
make the PHX-Tucson drive that there must be some caches I can find
along the way that won't take me too far off course. Thanks again, and
I will check those ones out!

Adam
AV8RAZ