Re: [Az-Geocaching] Good News for FTF Junkies

Author: Roping The Wind
To: listserv
New-Topics: [Az-Geocaching] What happened to the next beat the heat or north AZ event?
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Good News for FTF Junkies

>Next you
>can thank the environmentalists but no one wants to see an oil well
>platform
>off the coast or in Alaska. So, you get what you pay for!

Who says!!! I say dig up Alaska and start pumping our own oil. We got all
kinds of industrial eyesores in our own neighborhoods these days.. whats a
few more!?

I wonder why america hasnt gone to using our own oil? Is it really simply
the envirnomentalist freaks or is it some other political BS?? Is there not
enough oil up there to supply america long term??

Scott
Team RTW