RE: [Az-Geocaching] Singing praises to REI

+ (text/html)
Author: Gale
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Singing praises to REI
Brian, some of us are "psychotic" enough to maintain such a cache down here for you if you want to set up something challenging. Im sure many of us would be glad to be listed as the maintainer of such a cache here. If you feel up to it.

Brian Casteel <> wrote:v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
I really wish I could do my Enigma cache here....

Brian

Team A.I.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden. Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
"Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling , The Explorer 1898