Re: [Az-Geocaching] What not to do with a travel bug

+ (text/html)
Author: Trisha Brasher
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] What not to do with a travel bug
The guy who placed that cache in Nicaragua is from Reston, Va. Hm. Does
that make one wonder if he is with a special agency, one that might have
him travelling to remote places like this? In-ter-est-ing.

I believe in rural caches in far-off places, but this might just be too
much....as is evidenced by the number of finds in 1 1/2 years.