Re: [Az-Geocaching] Travel bugs

Author: Robert & Linda Smith
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Travel bugs
Crystal,
My wife and I are going to Alaska for a fishing trip, leaving on 7/31..
I will be at the San Marcos Resort in Chandler, Friday evening for a
special dinner if it would help. I don't have any bugs to exchange right
now. The one White Jeep I have is going with us to see if we can get a
picture on the bug and a big halibut. Something like Joanna and the whale.
Bob Smith, Prescott, Team Petite Elite