Re: [Az-Geocaching] Fun with Google Earth

+ (text/html)
Author: Jake Olson
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Fun with Google Earth
I've been having fun letting the image scroll across while on steep terrain.
I was looking at the telescopes on Mount Graham and then let the image slide
in a direction. The terrain will adjust as the camera slides and you can see
the canyons form deeply. I showed my dad and he was just amazed to watch it
all happen.

Jake - Team A.I.