Re: [Az-Geocaching] Another missing bug

+ (text/html)
Author: Scott Wood
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Another missing bug
At 11:48 AM 7/17/2005, you wrote:

>That said, I have had TB's turn up after over a year being missing. So
>you never know.
>
>Anyway, that is an alternative that you can do with your TB's...should you
>desire to do so.

I think you missed my point. I wasn't really posting about the TB going
missing. Trust me, I am not new to this game, and not new to TBs
either. I have no desire to use my copy tags. TBs don't cost that much,
and the fact that a bug goes missing is just part of that bugs
history. Heck, I have about a dozen unactivated bugs sitting on my desk
right now.

My post was more about the situation with the cache pirates and such. This
is the first I had heard about this sort of cache vandalism.