Re: [Az-Geocaching] Kudos Snaptek dudes!

Author: Roping The Wind
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Kudos Snaptek dudes!

I looked at the azgeocaching.com page for the first time in quite awhile
just the other day and found the overall stats to be orderly. Just showing
the usual OOS caches that are actually archived caches. No big deal to me. I
was rather excited to see that!

One thing I have noticed... and this has been down for probably a year
now... but I have never said anything and not sure if anyone else has
noticed....

is that the individual team stats are all tweaked. It appears that they are
all showing up as having never been found before. For instance "Last
Activity" is yellow all the way down the list. The list of caches I have
found is correct, but the last activity shows never found. With that... when
I download my geocache waypoint to my Mapsource software.... I have all the
caches in Arizona showing up as not found (closed cache container icon).
Normally I would see all open container icons for the found caches and
closed for the not found. This goes hand in hand with the custom Ebook as
well. When I download that to Palm.. they all show up as not found and I
dont actually see anything on each individual cache page. Many of the caches
cant be found period.

Not sure if yall have noticed that yet. It is one feature of the site I use
to use very regularly. Dont as much anymore as I dont chase numbers anymore.
But lately I have done some caching on the fly and being able to dump them
all in my PDA and GPS is great!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind