Re: [Az-Geocaching] stingray cache

+ (text/html)
Author: BOBBI JO CLAYWELL
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] stingray cache
TEF - when is the best visibility? When its cooler? Or no time at all? The visibility in most of AZ's lakes really sucks, so I rarely dive here.

It would be good to do a "group" find for this one...safer anyway. So if you're going to be out soon, please let us know - there are a few of us who will make quite an effort to be there and hunt!