Re: [Az-Geocaching] Google Earth

Author: Robert & Linda Smith
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Google Earth
Hello Brian,

I'm using the same comm path as I use with GSAK to up load the waypoints
into any of 3 different GPSr's.. So I don't think that is it.. I have
not found a place to change "preferences" yet or if I can change the
long/lat like we can at GC.com.... I'll keep playing with it and see
what I can find..

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite