[Az-Geocaching] Google Earth

Author: Robert & Linda Smith
To: AZGeocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Google Earth
I bite the bullet and bought a years worth of registration on Google
Earth.... It is a very interesting piece of software and fun to play
with, however,,,,,,, It will not read my waypoints from my GPS, it's
more than likely looking for Map Data rather than waypoints.. I can't
find a way to change my preferences for reading long/lat.. Seems it
wants to show me only DD MM SS when I want DD MM.MMM like my GPS Also,
when I made a search of Anchorage International Airport, Alaska it came
back with a location downtown??? I can see the aerial photo of the
airport and can move in on it and see the long/lat that seems to be
correct, wonder why the search does not hit it better???? Has anyone
made a search that showed waypoint location via the aerial photos or am
I asking to much of it??

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite, Prescott