Re: [Az-Geocaching] I cant find it.... HELP!

+ (text/html)
Author: GREGG OBUCH
To: listserv, geocrazy
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] I cant find it.... HELP!
How about Frozen in Time GC4F54

"D. Nichols" <> wrote:
A while ago I saw on Geocaching.com a virtual cache that was related to finding a statue of something -- like Ronald McDonald, or Bob's Big boy, or a Horse or Bear or Dinosaurs..... something that is used to grab the attention of people driving by and get them to stop and by something.

I cant find that cache.... and I have a photo and coords to post. Does anyone remember what virtual that was? I find it to save my life....

Damian
GeoCrazy
www.geocrazy.com