Re: [Az-Geocaching] re: buried caches

Author: Robert & Linda Smith
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] re: buried caches
I feel that we should not bury a cache completely. If I were to bury a
cache in the woods by me I can promise you it would never be found. I
could cover it with pine needles and the signal would not be stable with
the trees around you. I'm sure I read somewhere that it is not
recommended that you bury your cache completely and I will try to find
the reference.

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite, Prescott, AZ