[Az-Geocaching] UPDATE: OT: missing person (found)

Author: Ken Bowley
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] UPDATE: OT: missing person (found)
Short version:

She took a wrong turn, drove 6 hours in the wrong direction, with no cell
service, and finally calls from Camp Verde just as we hit Black Canyon
City. Over 10 hours after she was supposed to meet with her family for a
Fathers Day dinner, and didn't think anyone would be looking for her, so
she didn't call earlier.

Yes, she has been severly yelled at, and I think the seriousness actually
started to sink in.

I'm going to bed now, thanks for the prayers.

Ken