Re: [Az-Geocaching] PAGING DR. SCOTTI.......

+ (text/html)
Author: Jake Olson
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] PAGING DR. SCOTTI.......
I saw a Russian satellite re-enter in the mid 80's. it streaked from about
where the big dipper was in the northwestern sky all the way south. the news
said that it finally broke up somewhere over Ajo. The streak stayed bright
for almost it's entire arc across the sky.

The only other sighting i've had was when I was driving up to Vegas one
night. I was just past Boulder and looking across the bright lights of Vegas
it's self. I saw a bright light dropping to the northwest of town... about
where Area 51 is. While I'm sure it was just a shooting star, it was odd to
see it across the city lights of town.