Re: [Az-Geocaching] geocache in Peru

+ (text/html)
Author: Gale
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] geocache in Peru
Any examples Apryl? With the summer heat, virtual caching (looking at caches in other places) seems to be my speed for now.

Apryl Clark <> wrote:
Want strange try caching in TN!!!

>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] geocache in Peru
>Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:02:39 EDT
>

>In a message dated 6/14/2005 3:01:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
> writes:
>
>I've done caches in California, does that count?
>

>certainly foreign to me... getting stranger all the time.
>
>Arizona's Geocaching Resource
>http://www.azgeocaching.com

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden. Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
"Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling , The Explorer 1898