RE: [Az-Geocaching] Karma....

+ (text/html)
Author: Bill Nolan
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Karma....
Apryl,

If you’re short of Karma, let me know. We made a silly mistake a couple of
weeks ago, and now we are badly overstocked. I need to clear some out, so I
can make you a deal.

I was getting low, and had no backstock left, so I reordered. I wanted 100
units of Karma, because of a sale we are having on it over the 4th. Anyway,
I completely spaced on the fact that Karma is in a factory pack of 25 to a
carton, so when I ordered 100, I got 100 cartons of 25 each, or 2500 units
total. Bummed me out!!!! Now ½ of my inventory flooring is tied up in a
seasonal product.

Bill in Willcox

_____

[mailto:az-geocaching-bounces@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of Apryl
Clark

For some reason my karma's not in a good situation but it'll pass (at least
that's what I keep telling myself!)