[Az-Geocaching] LET THERE BE LIGHT, I SAY!!

+ (text/html)
Author: TEAM 360
To: az-geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] LET THERE BE LIGHT, I SAY!!
Speaking of prophets and lights in the sky:

As the flock gathered around me, (at Saxman's First Campout in New Mexico), lo, I commanded the heavens to open a light across the skies and it suddenly came unto us! (Iridium Flare, with the exact moment of its display from heavens-above.com)...

I was in my prime!

Now, everyone, put your $5 in the 360 collection tray and go home feeling better about the way you live your life...glad I could help...