[Az-Geocaching] Lots of Travel Bugs

+ (text/html)
Author: Joe Brekke
To: az-geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Lots of Travel Bugs
I also got this log which some of you may find interesting.

Joe
TeamBlunder

Log Date: 5/27/2005
After a long time without geocaching, I have returned. This is a remarkable log... Here's the reason why : I just dropped of 8 Travel Bugs... YEAH 8 TRAVEL BUGS!!! I had them a long long time, and lost them. I recently went back home for a week to Minnesota, and found them. I felt bad, and knew I had to get them out right away! They have all been dropped off at this location. I have one VERY IMPORTANT ADVISORY however : You MUST read all the paper pieces associated with these TB's if you pick them up. There is one VERY IMPORTANT article that must be kept a secret. You will see what I mean. Just pass it along, and DO NOT LOG IT!!! I started on the right side of the bluff, but had poor GPS signal. I then hiked up the bluff from the West side. Boy that was fun! Anyways - thanks for the cache. This is my first log for Arizona. Glad to be here.

Happy Geocaching Everyone!

~ j

Visit this log entry at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=b2be7ae6-bbb5-453f-9e59-bb8c6a166951____________________________________________________________
Az-Geocaching mailing list