Re: [Az-Geocaching] ??

+ (text/html)
Author: Mark
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] ??
Altitudes changing with temperature has to do with fiziks. Much the same as the apple falling from the tree onto an arrow on a boy's head. If I remember correctly 4200 altitudes is near an equalibrium where temperature doesn't cause large swings in the altitudinal rationality of thought or driving habits. Let me go sit in the Jeep with my Magellan and ponder this a while.