[Az-Geocaching] RE: Az-Geocaching Digest, Vol 7, Issue 16

Author: Rick Tejera
To: az-geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] RE: Az-Geocaching Digest, Vol 7, Issue 16
The time frame is about right. The flare was strong enough to cause some
auroral activity that was visible in Flagstaff Saturday night.

Clear Skies
Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona

www.saguaroastro.org

That is interesting! Me and Frieza went caching yesterday afternoon in
Apache Junction. We did 6 caches from about 4pm-6pm. Never had any GPS
problems. I wonder what time the solar flare deal occured at? If it was the
same time that Apryl was caching... that would likely be the explanation!

Interesting.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind