[Az-Geocaching] GPS Sick??

+ (text/html)
Author: Apryl Clark
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] GPS Sick??
Did anyone else have any problems caching on Sunday morning? I tried to do 4 caches and spent over an hour just trying to find a general 100 foot area around them. They were in the zip code 85304 but again my GPS would say .1 miles East then 2568 miles North??? It was nuts. I finally gave up after a very very frusterating hour. As well I put in fresh batteries. OH yeah..and it made me reinitialize it 3 different times???

Please tell me my GPS isn't crapping out on me!!! HELP

Apryl