Re: [Az-Geocaching] CITO 2005 #2

Author: Robert & Linda Smith
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] CITO 2005 #2
I don't think 6 pair of battery are to many to carry.. I have 5 or 6
pair of re-chargeable batteries with me most of the time.. I do,
however, carry most of them in the camera case. The camera has 2 more
in it, the Magellan Color has 2 in it, the Magellan Gold has 2 in it,
the Garmin 12 has 4 more in it and 2 flashlights each have 2
re-chargeables. Let's see 5+2+2+2+4+2+2= WOW 19 pair of rechargeable
battery.. No wonder I am getting a little tired when I try some of the
3 plus terrain finds.

Back to the lurk mode.

Bob Smith, Petite Elite, Prescott